IntroducedSep 30, 2020
Passed SenateOct 05, 2020
Signed into Law
BESE: Requests BESE to adopt adjustments to the MFP formula to ensure that school districts impacted by Hurricane Laura do not lose funding during the 2020-2021 fiscal year due to decreases in student enrollment.
Senate • Oct 21, 2020: Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, concurred in by vote of 97 yeas, 0 nays.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/13/20.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Senate amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays; ordered engrossed and sent to the House.
- Oct 01, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Sep 30, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Education.