IntroducedSep 30, 2020
Passed HouseOct 14, 2020
Passed SenateOct 22, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
UNEMPLOYMENT COMP: Provides relative to the state's unemployment insurance program and data sharing (Item #64) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
House • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date: 1/01/2021.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 28, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 22.
- Effective date: 1/01/2021.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 90, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Recalled from Committee.
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Commerce, Consumer Protection and International Affairs.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 101, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/14/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (10-0).
- Sep 30, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
- HB66 OriginalPDF
- HB66 EngrossedPDF
- HB66 ReengrossedPDF
- HB66 EnrolledPDF
- HB66 Act 22PDF
- House Committee Amendment, #168, L&IR, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #453, L&IR, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Legislative Bureau Amendment, #489, Horton, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #559, Beaullieu, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #756, COM, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #774, COM, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Bureau Note, #844, Johns, AdoptedPDF
- Digest of HB66 OriginalPDF
- Digest of HB66 EngrossedPDF
- Digest of HB66 ReengrossedPDF
- Senate Green Sheet Digest for HB66PDF
- Resume Digest for HB66PDF
- Fiscal Note - HB66 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB66 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB66 ReEngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB66 ReReEngrossed With Senate Floor AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB66 EnrolledPDF