IntroducedSep 29, 2020
Passed SenateOct 12, 2020
Signed into Law
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES: Requests LCTCS and Sowela administrators to work together to study the impacts of hurricanes Laura and Delta on the institution and its student body in order to inform any legislative requests for the 2021 Regular Session.
Senate • Oct 21, 2020: Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Cleo Fieldsprimary
(D - 14)
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, concurred in by vote of 96 yeas, 0 nays.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Senate amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted by a vote of 30 yeas and 0 nays; ordered engrossed and sent to the House.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Sep 30, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Sep 29, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.