IntroducedSep 29, 2020
Passed SenateOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 15, 2020
Signed into LawNov 05, 2020
EDUCATION ACCOUNTABILITY: Prohibits use of statewide student assessments conducted during the 2020-2021 school year for the purposes of evaluating teacher performance or student placement decisions. (gov sig) (Item #42)
Senate • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date 11/5/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Cleo Fieldsprimary
(D - 14)
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 53.
- Effective date 11/5/2020.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 29, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Education.