IntroducedSep 29, 2020
Passed HouseOct 19, 2020
Signed into Law
LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Provides relative to prohibiting alcoholic beverage sales during a COVID-19 health emergency (Item #35)
Senate • Oct 19, 2020: Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Tanner D. Mageeprimary
(R - 53)
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/19/20.
- Sep 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.