IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 02, 2020
Passed SenateOct 14, 2020
Signed into Law
FEDERAL PROGRAMS: Requests the division of administration, office of community development, to include certain activities as eligible expenses in the development of its Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery Program Action Plans (EN SEE FISC NOTE FF EX See Note)
House • Oct 20, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and concurred in by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered returned to the House.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called on final consideration, yeas 93, nays 0. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- Sep 30, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/02/20.
- Sep 29, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (16-0).
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.