IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed SenateOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 15, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
SCHOOLS: Requires school boards to accept certification of illness from a nurse practitioner or physician assistant when employees use leave due to personal illness. (gov sig) (Item #42)
Senate • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date 10/28/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Patrick McMathprimary
(R - 11)
- Oct 28, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 34.
- Effective date 10/28/2020.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Education.