IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed SenateOct 13, 2020
Passed HouseOct 21, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
HEALTH CARE: Provides relative to the practice of medicine. (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (7/1/21) (Item #45) (EN SG EX See Note)
Senate • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date 7/1/2021.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Barrow Peacockprimary
(R - 37)
- Oct 28, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 35.
- Effective date 7/1/2021.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 95, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (16-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/21/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.