IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed SenateOct 06, 2020
Passed HouseOct 14, 2020
Signed into LawOct 22, 2020
LOCAL EMPLOYEES: Removes employees of the Regional Transit Authority from the state system and state civil service. (gov sig) (Item #62) (EN DECREASE APV)
Senate • Oct 22, 2020: Effective date 10/22/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Karen Carter Petersonprimary
(D - 5)
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 8.
- Effective date 10/22/2020.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/15/2020.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/14/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (7-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Retirement.