IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed SenateOct 07, 2020
Passed HouseOct 19, 2020
Signed into Law
FEES/LICENSES/PERMITS: Provides an exemption to certain permit fees collected by the Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. (gov sig) (Item #35) (EN DECREASE SG RV See Note)
Senate • Nov 11, 2020: Vetoed by the Governor.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 11, 2020 | Senate
- Vetoed by the Governor.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 90, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/19/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.