IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 13, 2020
Passed SenateOct 21, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
TOPS: Provides relative to qualifications for Taylor Opportunity Program for Students scholarships (Item #43)
House • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date: 10/28/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 28, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 17.
- Effective date: 10/28/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 95, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/13/20.
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Education.