IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 12, 2020
Passed SenateOct 20, 2020
Signed into Law
TAX CREDITS: Authorizes an income tax credit for certain businesses whose operations were interrupted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic (Items #26 and 65) (EN DECREASE GF RV See Note)
House • Nov 11, 2020: Vetoed by the Governor.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 11, 2020 | House
- Vetoed by the Governor.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/12/20.
- Oct 05, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/06/20.
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.