IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 02, 2020
Signed into Law
GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS: Provides for the operation of restaurants and bars during a declared emergency or disaster (Items #32, 35, and 60)
Senate • Oct 05, 2020: Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 68, nays 25. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 01, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (10-0-1).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/02/20.
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.