IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 06, 2020
Passed SenateOct 22, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
HOUSING/AUTHORITIES: Provides relative to the civil service status of employees of the Kenner Housing Authority (Item #24)
House • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date: 12/22/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joseph A. Stagniprimary
(R - 92)
- Oct 28, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 14.
- Effective date: 12/22/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Recalled from Committee.
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 91, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 05, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/06/20.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.