IntroducedSep 28, 2020
Passed HouseOct 13, 2020
Signed into Law
TEACHERS: Provides relative to sick leave benefits for certain teachers at schools under the jurisdiction of the office of juvenile justice (Item #42) (EG SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
Senate • Oct 13, 2020: Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Foy Bryan Gadberryprimary
(R - 15)
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 95, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (10-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/13/20.
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Education.