IntroducedSep 25, 2020
Passed HouseOct 02, 2020
Passed SenateOct 14, 2020
Signed into LawOct 20, 2020
GAMBLING/VIDEO POKER: Provides relative to the criteria and amenity requirements for qualified truck stops during a declared emergency (Item #32)
House • Oct 20, 2020: Effective date: 10/20/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- John M. Stefanskiprimary
(R - 42)
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 7.
- Effective date: 10/20/2020.
- Oct 16, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 01, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (8-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/02/20.
- Sep 28, 2020 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Sep 25, 2020 | House