IntroducedSep 25, 2020
Passed SenateOct 05, 2020
Signed into Law
SCHOOLS: Prohibits certain schools from being members of any interscholastic extracurricular athletic association or organization that does not have certain persons as members of its executive committee. (gov sig) (Item #42)
House • Oct 21, 2020: Notice removed
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Stewart Cathey , Jr.primary
(R - 33)
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Notice removed
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/21/20.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Read by title, reconsidered, returned to the calendar, under the rules.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 46, nays 44. Failed to pass, motion to reconsider pending.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 05, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 30 yeas and 4 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 01, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Sep 25, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Education.