IntroducedSep 24, 2020
Passed SenateOct 06, 2020
Passed HouseOct 14, 2020
Signed into LawNov 05, 2020
TAX/AD VALOREM: Extends the carryforward period for the inventory tax credit for certain businesses. (1/1/21) (Items #26 and #65) (EN DECREASE GF RV See Note)
Senate • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date 1/1/2021.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 50.
- Effective date 1/1/2021.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate on 10/16/2020.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 31 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/14/20.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 28, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Sep 24, 2020 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.