IntroducedJun 23, 2020
Signed into Law
INSURANCE PREMIUMS: Requests the Commissioner of Insurance to report to the Senate to the extent any reductions to automobile insurance rates have been realized.
Senate • Jun 30, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate and sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Katrina R. Jacksonprimary
(D - 34)
- Jun 30, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate and sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Senate Committee amendments read and adopted.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Rules suspended. Called from the Calendar.
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Jun 23, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.