IntroducedJun 22, 2020
Passed SenateJun 23, 2020
Signed into Law
SPECIAL DAY/WEEK/MONTH: Declares April 2nd as World Autism Day in Louisiana, annually.
Senate • Jun 30, 2020: Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 30, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title, rules suspended, concurred in.
- Jun 23, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and adopted by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.