IntroducedJun 19, 2020
Passed SenateJun 22, 2020
Signed into Law
CONGRESS: Memorializes Congress to extend the certification for an 8(a) business by one additional year if the business was certified by January 1, 2020.
Senate • Jun 30, 2020: Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 30, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 7/1/2020.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Read by title, concurred in by vote of 96 yeas, 0 nays.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/25/20.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and adopted by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.