IntroducedJun 18, 2020
Signed into Law
INSURANCE COMMISSIONER: Requests the House Committee on Insurance to study and make recommendations regarding the effects of making the commissioner of insurance an appointed position
House • Jun 30, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Tanner D. Mageeprimary
(R - 53)
- Jun 30, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 89, nays 6. The resolution was adopted.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (9-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/25/20.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.