IntroducedJun 16, 2020
Passed HouseJun 24, 2020
Signed into Law
FUNDS/FUNDING: Provides for a death benefit for certain public employees who die from COVID-19 (Item #11) (RE INCREASE GF EX See Note)
Senate • Jun 25, 2020: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 67, nays 34. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (16-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/24/20.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- HB71 OriginalPDF
- HB71 EngrossedPDF
- HB71 ReengrossedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #455, APP, DraftPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #463, Duplessis, AdoptedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #458, APP, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Legislative Bureau Amendment, #362, Horton, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #502, Duplessis, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #504, Bacala, AdoptedPDF