IntroducedJun 16, 2020
Passed SenateJun 19, 2020
Signed into Law
LEGIS POWERS/FUNCTIONS: Creates the Louisiana Sales Tax Simplification Task Force to develop a comprehensive plan to simplify Louisiana's sales tax administration and collection system. (OR SEE FISC NOTE GF EX)
House • Jun 29, 2020: Read by title, returned to the calendar.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/29/20.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and adopted by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Jun 16, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.