IntroducedJun 15, 2020
Passed HouseJun 18, 2020
Passed SenateJun 26, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
TAX/TAX REBATES: Extends Enterprise Zone Program incentives to essential critical infrastructure workers by authorizing the payment of a one-time hazard pay rebate (Item #18) (EN SEE FISC NOTE SD EX)
House • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date: 07/13/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 13, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 12.
- Effective date: 07/13/2020.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 29, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 97, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 28, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Scheduled for concurrence on 06/29/20.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Rules suspended.
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (12-0).
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- HB70 OriginalPDF
- HB70 EngrossedPDF
- HB70 ReengrossedPDF
- HB70 EnrolledPDF
- HB70 Act 12PDF
- House Committee Amendment, #369, W&M, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #375, W&M, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #421, Jenkins, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #382, R&F, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #387, R&F, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Amendment, #518, Boudreaux, AdoptedPDF
- Digest of HB70 OriginalPDF
- Digest of HB70 EngrossedPDF
- Digest of HB70 ReengrossedPDF
- Senate Green Sheet Digest for HB70PDF
- Summary of Senate Amendments to HB70PDF
- Resume Digest for HB70PDF
- Fiscal Note - HB70 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB70 ReEngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB70 ReEngrossed With Senate Floor AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB70 EnrolledPDF