IntroducedJun 15, 2020
Passed HouseJun 23, 2020
Signed into Law
CIVIL/ACTIONS: Suspends provisions of law relative to direct actions against insurers (Item #40)
Senate • Jun 28, 2020: Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Alan Seabaughprimary
(R - 5)
- Jun 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Jun 23, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, roll called on final consideration, yeas 57, nays 42. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/23/20.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-5-1).
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.