IntroducedJun 14, 2020
Passed SenateJun 24, 2020
Signed into Law
LIABILITY: Suspends certain provisions of law relative to safety belt evidence. (Item #40) (RE SEE FISC NOTE GF EX See Note)
House • Jun 29, 2020: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Robert Millsprimary
(R - 36)
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Jun 28, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 21 yeas and 17 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 15, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Jun 14, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.