IntroducedJun 14, 2020
Passed SenateJun 17, 2020
Passed HouseJun 24, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Provides for an extension of the application deadline for the Quality Jobs Program. (Item #18) (7/1/20) (EN NO IMPACT GF RV See Note)
Senate • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date 7/1/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 13, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 23.
- Effective date 7/1/2020.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/24/20.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 16, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 15, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Jun 14, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.