IntroducedJun 10, 2020
Passed HouseJun 23, 2020
Passed SenateJun 29, 2020
Signed into Law
CIVIL/ACTIONS: Enacts the Citizens' Premium Reduction Act (Item #40) (EG SEE FISC NOTE GF EX)
House • Jun 29, 2020: Scheduled for concurrence on 06/30/20.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Richard James Nelsonprimary
(R - 89)
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for concurrence on 06/30/20.
- Jun 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 3 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Jun 23, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 88, nays 8. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/23/20.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (7-4-1).
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- HB66 OriginalPDF
- HB66 EngrossedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #359, CL&P, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #400, CL&P, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #476, JUDA, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #511, JUDA, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #513, JUDA, DraftPDF
- Senate Floor Bureau Note, #565, Peacock, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Amendment, #567, McMath, AdoptedPDF