IntroducedJun 10, 2020
Passed HouseJun 18, 2020
Passed SenateJun 26, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
UNEMPLOYMENT COMP: Provides for state income tax withholdings on unemployment compensation benefits (Item #32) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF RV)
House • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date: 08/29/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jerome "Zee" Zeringueprimary
(R - 52)
- Jul 13, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 33.
- Effective date: 08/29/2020.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 29, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 99, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 28, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Scheduled for concurrence on 06/29/20.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. The amended bill was read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/18/20.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-1).
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- HB62 OriginalPDF
- HB62 EngrossedPDF
- HB62 EnrolledPDF
- HB62 Act PDF
- House Committee Amendment, #285, L&IR, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #329, L&IR, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #350, L&IR, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #406, L&IR, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #465, L&IR, AdoptedPDF