IntroducedJun 09, 2020
Passed SenateJun 17, 2020
Passed HouseJun 24, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
TAX/AD VALOREM: Provides for cooperative endeavor agreements between local governmental subdivisions and other entities that may require payments in lieu of ad valorem taxes. (Item #28) (See Act) (EN NO IMPACT LF RV See Note)
Senate • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date: See Act.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mark Abrahamprimary
(R - 25)
- Jul 13, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 18.
- Effective date: See Act.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 85, nays 12. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/24/20.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 16, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 15, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 09, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.