IntroducedJun 08, 2020
Signed into Law
TAX CREDITS: Increases the amount of the Digital Interactive Media and Software Tax Credit, requires the increase to be used for training employees from certain disadvantaged groups, and expands eligibility to include information technology services (Item #19) (EG DECREASE GF RV See Note)
House • Jun 17, 2020: Read by title, returned to the calendar.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/17/20.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (15-0).
- Jun 09, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 08, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.