IntroducedJun 05, 2020
Passed HouseJun 17, 2020
Signed into Law
TAX/AD VALOREM-EXEMPTION: (Constitutional Amendment) Establishes certain property tax exemptions for capital investment projects (Item #28) (EG SEE FISC NOTE LF RV See Note)
Senate • Jun 18, 2020: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Barry Iveyprimary
(R - 65)
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Rules suspended, called out of its regular order.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Discharged from the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/17/20.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, recommitted to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (14-1).
- Jun 05, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.