IntroducedJun 04, 2020
Passed SenateJun 10, 2020
Passed HouseJun 24, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
EVIDENCE: Provides relative to safety belts. (Item #40) (1/1/21) (EN SEE FISC NOTE GF EX)
Senate • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date 1/1/2021.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sharon Hewittprimary
(R - 1)
- Jul 13, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 36.
- Effective date 1/1/2021.
- Jun 26, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 25, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 76, nays 25. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/24/20.
- Jun 22, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-4-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Jun 10, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Called from the Calendar.
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 24 yeas and 10 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 09, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 04, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.