IntroducedJun 04, 2020
Passed SenateJun 04, 2020
Signed into Law
CONDOLENCES: Expresses condolences upon the death of Malcolm John "Dr. John" Rebennack Jr.
Senate • Jun 11, 2020: Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 6/10/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Troy Carterprimary
(D - 7)
- Jun 11, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 6/10/2020.
- Jun 09, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 09, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 08, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, adopted.
- Jun 05, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Jun 04, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time by title and adopted by a vote of 26 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.