IntroducedJun 04, 2020
Passed HouseJun 17, 2020
Signed into Law
TAX/AD VALOREM TAX: Authorizes agreements between political subdivisions and taxpayers that may provide for certain payments in lieu of ad valorem taxes (Item #28) (RE SEE FISC NOTE LF RV See Note)
Senate • Jun 18, 2020: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Stephen C. Dwightprimary
(R - 35)
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 60, nays 38. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/16/20.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-3).
- Jun 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.