IntroducedJun 04, 2020
Passed HouseJun 16, 2020
Signed into Law
U.S. CONSTITUTION: Calls for a convention to amend the United States Constitution to establish a limitation on terms for members of congress
Senate • Jun 23, 2020: Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mark Wrightprimary
(R - 77)
- Jun 23, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Senate and Governmental Affairs.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called on final consideration, yeas 67, nays 18. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/16/20.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0-1).
- Jun 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.