IntroducedJun 01, 2020
Passed HouseJun 11, 2020
Passed SenateJun 22, 2020
Signed into LawJun 25, 2020
CIVIL/LAW: Provides for the emergency suspension of time limitations in certain civil proceedings (Item #40)
House • Jun 25, 2020: Effective date: 06/25/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joseph A. Marino, IIIprimary
(I - 85)
- Jun 25, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 3.
- Effective date: 06/25/2020.
- Jun 24, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 24, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Jun 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/11/20.
- Jun 09, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0-1).
- Jun 01, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.