IntroducedJun 01, 2020
Passed HouseJun 17, 2020
Signed into Law
TAX CREDITS: Establishes a tax credit for eligible expenses incurred in the rehabilitation of historic structures included on the National Register of Historic Places (Item #19) (RE DECREASE GF RV See Note)
Senate • Jun 18, 2020: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 18, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Jun 17, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 55, nays 38. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/17/20.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (12-0).
- Jun 01, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.