IntroducedJun 01, 2020
Passed SenateJun 10, 2020
Passed HouseJun 18, 2020
Signed into LawJul 13, 2020
TAX/FRANCHISE/CORPORATE: Extends the sunset of the research and development tax credit. (Item #19) (1/1/21) (EN -$1,000,000 GF RV See Note)
Senate • Jul 13, 2020: Effective date 1/1/2021.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jul 13, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 13.
- Effective date 1/1/2021.
- Jun 29, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 19, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 18, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 17, 2020 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/18/20.
- Jun 16, 2020 | House
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Jun 15, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Jun 10, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 30 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Jun 09, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Jun 01, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.