IntroducedJun 01, 2020
Passed HouseJun 11, 2020
Signed into Law
BUDGETARY CONTROLS: Establishes the State Budget Authority Reserve Trust for use as an extra source of revenue for executive department agencies (Item #11) (EG +$139,700,550 SD RV See Note)
Senate • Jun 14, 2020: Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Barry Iveyprimary
(R - 65)
- Jun 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Jun 11, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 71, nays 23. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Jun 10, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/11/20.
- Jun 09, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (18-0).
- Jun 01, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.