IntroducedMay 13, 2020
Passed HouseMay 21, 2020
Signed into Law
ENVIRONMENT/SOLID WASTE: Provides relative to requirements for permitting a solid waste incineration facility
Senate • May 29, 2020: Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- R. Dewith Carrierprimary
(R - 32)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Environmental Quality.
- Rules suspended. Recalled from Committee.
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Natural Resources.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/21/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 659 reported by the Committee on Natural Resources and Environment (14-0).