IntroducedMay 04, 2020
Passed HouseMay 04, 2020
Passed SenateMay 27, 2020
Signed into Law
JUVENILES: Requests the office of juvenile justice to study the impacts of COVID-19 on its operations
House • May 29, 2020: Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Frederick Douglass Jonesprimary
(D - 16)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 27, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title and concurred in by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered returned to the House.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- May 19, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, adopted, ordered to the Senate.