IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed SenateMay 14, 2020
Passed HouseMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
LIABILITY: Provides relative to limitation of liability of governmental entities which require its employees to work during a declared state of emergency. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Received from the House with amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 26, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- May 14, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 13, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Mar 31, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.