IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed HouseMay 21, 2020
Passed SenateMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
EDUCATION/SPECIAL: Provides that Act No. 833 of the 2014 Regular Session, which provides for alternative pathways for grade level promotion and graduation of certain special education students, shall be known and may be cited as the "April Dunn Act"
House • May 29, 2020: Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 22, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- May 21, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/21/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- May 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Mar 31, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.