IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed SenateMay 14, 2020
Signed into Law
NOTARIES: Provides for the execution of electronic notarial acts. (8/1/20)
House • May 29, 2020: Read by title, returned to the calendar.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- W. Jay Luneauprimary
(D - 29)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- May 26, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (14-0-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- May 14, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 2 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Mar 31, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.