IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed SenateMay 20, 2020
Passed HouseMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
SPECIAL DISTRICTS: Establishes the Vernon Parish Economic Development District. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Received from the House without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mike Reeseprimary
(R - 30)
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/29/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- May 20, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 19, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- Mar 31, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.