IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed HouseMay 22, 2020
Passed SenateMay 29, 2020
Signed into Law
WEAPONS/FIREARMS: Provides an exception to the illegal carrying of weapons for certain persons who carry a concealed firearm during a mandatory evacuation
Senate • May 29, 2020: Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 2 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 2 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 25, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 89, nays 5. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/22/20.
- May 18, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0).
- May 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Mar 31, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.