IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed HouseMay 15, 2020
Passed SenateMay 28, 2020
Signed into Law
AGRICULTURE: Expands the powers and authority of livestock brand inspectors
House • May 29, 2020: Received from the Senate without amendments.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Dustin Millerprimary
(D - 40)
- May 29, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 26, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 18, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, Aquaculture, and Rural Development.
- May 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 73, nays 24. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/15/20.
- May 07, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (16-0).
- May 04, 2020 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, Aquaculture, and Rural Development.
- Mar 31, 2020 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.