IntroducedMar 31, 2020
Passed SenateMay 11, 2020
Passed HouseMay 27, 2020
Signed into Law
CIVIL PROCEDURE: Exempts from seizure payments received under governmental entities as a result of an outstanding emergency event. (gov sig)
Senate • May 29, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 29, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 28, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays.
- May 27, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- May 27, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 2. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- May 22, 2020 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/27/20.
- May 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 20, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (13-0-1). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- May 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Civil Law and Procedure.
- May 11, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 04, 2020 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Mar 31, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.